This is a sterling silver Labradorite pendant necklace.
labradorite approx. 18x13mm
Hung on 18 inch sterling silver chain.
- You will receive the item in the photo unless it has already sold, then you will receive a similar item. As these are natural products stones do vary .
- I take 2 to 3 days to process items ready for shipping.
- Due to the high cost of tracking in the UK all items are sent untracked.
- Average shipping times start from when I mark the item(s) as shipped on PayPal.
- Average shipping times for international orders is 10 to 30 working days depending on your country's customs. UK shipping times 2 to 10 working days.
- If you need an item quickly please contact me before ordering so I can let you know if I can fulfill your requirements.
- You can upgrade your packaging to include a card by selecting the card upgrade you want next to the price.
- You can also downgrade your packaging to economy. Please note this does not include a gift box, folklore leaflet or any wrapping just bubble wrap.
Gift leaflets are included with each item explaining the stone's folklore so perfect for a gift. I cleanse each stone then attune to Reiki and program with sacred Reiki and Angelic symbols. Please note I do not make any healing or other claims for my jewellery. I only use genuine semi precious stones which contain colour variation and occlusions these are part of the natural stone.
Labradorite is said to be a stone of transformation, a useful companion through change, imparting strength and perseverance. It is believed to balance and protect the aura, raise consciousness and ground spiritual energies. Also thought to be excellent for strengthening intuition and promoting psychic abilities & for revealing the truth behind illusions. Labradorite is said to banish fears and insecurities, and strengthen faith in the self and trust in the universe, stimulate the imagination and calm an overactive mind, developing enthusiasm and new ideas.
All information is for educational purposes only and not meant as medical advice or a replacement for medical treatment.