Copper tigers eye point pendant
This is a Tiger's eye point wire wrapped with copper wire to create a unique pendant.
Pendant approx. 30x9mm
Hung on long leather cord designed to put on without clasps approx. 28 inches.
- DUE TO CHANGES IN GOVERNMENT REGULATIONS I WILL NO LONGER BE ABLE TO SHIP TO GERMANY
- DUE TO INCREASED SHIPPING PRICES I AM UNABLE TO PROVIDE FREE SHIPPING TO AFRICA, SOUTH AMERICA & CHINA.
- HERE'S A LINK TO ADD TRACKING/DELIVERY CONFIRMATION TO YOUR BASKET(THIS IS REQUIRED FOR INDIA) Item Tracking
- You will receive a similar item to the one in the photo. As these are handmade natural products stones do vary and wire wrapping etc will be slightly different.
- I take 2 to 3 working days to process items ready for shipping.
- Due to the high cost of tracking in the UK all items are sent untracked.
- Average shipping times start from when you received an email stating that I have shipped your item (please check your junk/spam folder as these will often land there).
- Average shipping times for international orders is 10 to 30 working days depending on your country's customs. UK shipping times 2 to 10 working days.
- If you need an item quickly please contact me before ordering so I can let you know if I can fulfill your requirements.
- You can upgrade your packaging to include a greetings card, handmade by me, by selecting the card upgrade you want next to the price (you only need to do this for one item if you want one card).
- You can also downgrade your packaging to economy. Please note this does not include a gift box, folklore leaflet or any wrapping just bubble wrap.
Gift leaflets are included with each item explaining the stone's folklore so perfect for a gift. I cleanse each stone then attune to Reiki and program with sacred Reiki and Angelic symbols. Please note I do not make any healing or other claims for my jewellery. I only use genuine semi precious stones which contain colour variation and occlusions these are part of the natural stone.
Tiger's eye is associated with the zodiac sign Capricorn. It is said to be a stone of protection, Tiger Eye may also bring good luck to the wearer. It is said that tigers eye has the power to focus the mind, promoting mental clarity, assisting us to resolve problems objectively and unclouded by emotions & be useful for psychosomatic illnesses, fear and anxiety. It is also thought to be useful for recognising one’s own needs in relation to the needs of others, balancing yin-yang and energising the emotional body, Tiger's Eye is also believed to stabilise mood swings, imbue us with willpower, purpose, courage, self-confidence, and release tension.
All information is for educational purposes only and not meant as medical advice or a replacement for medical treatment.