This is a small delicate rare pink thulite (also called Rozalite) pendant necklace wire wrapped with silver plated wire and plated frame.
Stones may vary slightly from the photo.
stone approx. 10mm.
Pendant approx. 18x14mm
20 inch silver plated chain.
- You will receive the item in the photo unless it has already sold, then you will receive a similar item. As these are natural products stones do vary .
- I take 2 to 3 days to process items ready for shipping.
- Due to the high cost of tracking in the UK all items are sent untracked.
- Average shipping times start from when you received an email stating that I have shipped your item (please check your junk/spam folder as these will often land there).
- Average shipping times for international orders is 10 to 30 working days depending on your country's customs. UK shipping times 2 to 10 working days.
- If you need an item quickly please contact me before ordering so I can let you know if I can fulfill your requirements.
- You can upgrade your packaging to include a greetings card, handmade by me, by selecting the card upgrade you want next to the price (you only need to do this for one item if you want one card).
- You can also downgrade your packaging to economy. Please note this does not include a gift box, folklore leaflet or any wrapping just bubble wrap.
Gift leaflets are included with each item explaining the stone's folklore so perfect for a gift. I cleanse each stone then attune to Reiki and program with sacred Reiki and Angelic symbols. Please note I do not make any healing or other claims for my jewellery. I only use genuine semi precious stones which contain colour variation and occlusions these are part of the natural stone.
Thulite also called Rozalite is believed to help heal emotional and mental wounds from the past. It is also thought to be able to help with low self-esteem, and help us learn how to care for ourselves and for the people we love.
Thulite is also said to improve focus, increase coordination and balance. It is also believed to diminish the feelings of apathy and lack of direction.
All information is for educational purposes only and not meant as medical advice or a replacement for medical treatment.