Aragonite cone earrings
This is a Bali Silver yellow Aragonite cone earrings made with Bali Silver beads which are handmade beads by the world renown silversmiths of Bali that contain up to 99% silver. Bali Silver is not hallmarked or stamped.
Stones will vary from the photos.
Stone approx. 10mm
Length not including ear wire approx. 22mm
- DUE TO CHANGES IN GOVERNMENT REGULATIONS I WILL NO LONGER BE ABLE TO SHIP TO GERMANY
- DUE TO INCREASED SHIPPING PRICES I AM UNABLE TO PROVIDE FREE SHIPPING TO AFRICA, SOUTH AMERICA & CHINA.
- HERE'S A LINK TO ADD TRACKING/DELIVERY CONFIRMATION TO YOUR BASKET(THIS IS REQUIRED FOR INDIA) Item Tracking
- You will receive a similar item to the one in the photo. As these are handmade natural products stones do vary and wire wrapping etc will be slightly different.
- I take 2 to 3 working days to process items ready for shipping.
- Due to the high cost of tracking in the UK all items are sent untracked.
- Average shipping times start from when you received an email stating that I have shipped your item (please check your junk/spam folder as these will often land there).
- Average shipping times for international orders is 10 to 30 working days depending on your country's customs. UK shipping times 2 to 10 working days.
- If you need an item quickly please contact me before ordering so I can let you know if I can fulfill your requirements.
- You can upgrade your packaging to include a greetings card, handmade by me, by selecting the card upgrade you want next to the price (you only need to do this for one item if you want one card).
- You can also downgrade your packaging to economy. Please note this does not include a gift box, folklore leaflet or any wrapping just bubble wrap.
Gift leaflets are included with each item explaining the stone's folklore so perfect for a gift. I cleanse each stone then attune to Reiki and program with sacred Reiki and Angelic symbols. Please note I do not make any healing or other claims for my jewellery. I only use genuine semi precious stones which contain colour variation and occlusions these are part of the natural stone.
Aragonite is a carbonate mineral. It forms naturally in mollusk shells. Aragonite is a soft mineral and therefore extra care needs to be taken when worn as jewellery.
Aragonite is associated with the zodiac sign Capricorn. It is believed to be a stabilising stone that centres and grounds physical energies, being useful in time of stress. It is said to prepare for meditation and stabilises spiritual development. It is also thought to provide insight into the causes of problems and situations. Aragonite is reputed to provide strength and support, helping to combat anger and emotional stress.
All information is for educational purposes only and not meant as medical advice or a replacement for medical treatment.