Celtic knot Aquamarine pendant
This is a sterling silver genuine Aquamarine celtic knot pendant necklace.
This would make a wonderful gift for a woman with a March birthday that loves elegant gemstone Celtic jewellery.
Aquamarine approx. 6mm
Pendant Approx. 30x6mm
Hung on 18 inch sterling silver chain.
- DUE TO CHANGES IN GOVERNMENT REGULATIONS I WILL NO LONGER BE ABLE TO SHIP TO GERMANY
- DUE TO INCREASED SHIPPING PRICES I AM UNABLE TO PROVIDE FREE SHIPPING TO AFRICA, SOUTH AMERICA & CHINA.
- HERE'S A LINK TO ADD TRACKING/DELIVERY CONFIRMATION TO YOUR BASKET(THIS IS REQUIRED FOR INDIA) Item Tracking
- You will receive a similar item to the one in the photo. As these are handmade natural products stones do vary and wire wrapping etc will be slightly different.
- I take 2 to 3 working days to process items ready for shipping.
- Due to the high cost of tracking in the UK all items are sent untracked.
- Average shipping times start from when you received an email stating that I have shipped your item (please check your junk/spam folder as these will often land there).
- Average shipping times for international orders is 10 to 30 working days depending on your country's customs. UK shipping times 2 to 10 working days.
- If you need an item quickly please contact me before ordering so I can let you know if I can fulfill your requirements.
- You can upgrade your packaging to include a greetings card, handmade by me, by selecting the card upgrade you want next to the price (you only need to do this for one item if you want one card).
- You can also downgrade your packaging to economy. Please note this does not include a gift box, folklore leaflet or any wrapping just bubble wrap.
Gift leaflets are included with each item explaining the stone's folklore so perfect for a gift. I cleanse each stone then attune to Reiki and program with sacred Reiki and Angelic symbols. Please note I do not make any healing or other claims for my jewellery. I only use genuine semi precious stones which contain colour variation and occlusions these are part of the natural stone.
Aquamarine is the birthstone of March and is said to be a crystal of courage. It is believed to have calming energies which reduce stress and quiet the mind and have an affinity with sensitive people. It is said to invoke tolerance of others and overcomes judgmentalism, giving support to those overwhelmed by responsibility. It is said to soothe fears and increase sensitivity, sharpen intuition and open clairvoyance and be good for meditation. It is also said to shield the aura and align the chakras and is reputed to be protective during pregnancy, guarding both mother and baby from harm.
All information is for educational purposes only and not meant as medical advice or a replacement for medical treatment.