Green Serpentine pendant
This is a silver plated serpentine pendant necklace, wire wrapped with silver plated wire.
serpentine approx. 20x15mm
Hung on 20 inch silver plated chain. Â
- DUE TO CHANGES IN GOVERNMENT REGULATIONS I WILL NO LONGER BE ABLE TO SHIP TO GERMANY
- DUE TO INCREASED SHIPPING PRICES I AM UNABLE TO PROVIDE FREE SHIPPING TO AFRICA, SOUTH AMERICA & CHINA.
- HERE'S A LINK TO ADD TRACKING/DELIVERY CONFIRMATION TO YOUR BASKET(THIS IS REQUIRED FOR INDIA) Item Tracking
- All EU orders will be subject to import taxes
- You will receive a similar item to the one in the photo. As these are handmade natural products stones do vary and wire wrapping etc will be slightly different.
- I take 2 to 3 working days to process items ready for shipping.
- Due to the high cost of tracking in the UK all items are sent untracked.
- Average shipping times start from when you received an email stating that I have shipped your item (please check your junk/spam folder as these will often land there).
- Average shipping times for international orders is 10 to 30 working days depending on your country's customs. UK shipping times 2 to 10 working days.
- If you need an item quickly please contact me before ordering so I can let you know if I can fulfill your requirements.
- You can upgrade your packaging to include a greetings card, handmade by me, by selecting the card upgrade you want next to the price (you only need to do this for one item if you want one card).
- You can also downgrade your packaging to economy. Please note this does not include a gift box, folklore leaflet or any wrapping just bubble wrap.
Gift leaflets are included with each item explaining the stone's folklore so perfect for a gift. I cleanse each stone then attune to Reiki and program with sacred Reiki and Angelic symbols. Please note I do not make any healing or other claims for my jewellery. I only use genuine semi precious stones which contain colour variation and occlusions these are part of the natural stone.
Serpentine is the common name of a group of green colored stone. Serpentine Gemstones get their name from the Latin word ‘serpentis’ meaning serpent rock as it resembles of its color and markings resembled the skin of snake. It is said that the Romans used this stone as protection against sorcery and the dark arts. The 30th Chapter of the Egyptian Book of the Dead is said to be carved from a tablet of Serpentine. It is also mentioned in the Holy Bible as one of the stones on the Breastplate of Aaron.
Serpentine is also a goodgemstone for the zodiac sign of Scorpioand Gemini.
All information is for educational purposes only and not meant as medical advice or a replacement for medical treatment.