Lapis Lazuli angel wing pendant
This is a unisex Lapis Lazuli pendant necklace wire wrapped with antique bronze coloured copper wire.
Stones will vary from the photos.
pendant is approx. 30x15mm
Hung on genuine leather thong simply knotted designed to put straight on without clasps approx. 28inches. ( Cotton cord vegetarian option also available on request )
- You will receive the item in the photo unless it has already sold, then you will receive a similar item. As these are natural products stones do vary .
- I take 2 to 3 days to process items ready for shipping.
- Due to the high cost of tracking in the UK all items are sent untracked.
- Average shipping times start from when you received an email stating that I have shipped your item (please check your junk/spam folder as these will often land there).
- Average shipping times for international orders is 10 to 30 working days depending on your country's customs. UK shipping times 2 to 10 working days.
- If you need an item quickly please contact me before ordering so I can let you know if I can fulfill your requirements.
- You can upgrade your packaging to include a greetings card, handmade by me, by selecting the card upgrade you want next to the price (you only need to do this for one item if you want one card).
- You can also downgrade your packaging to economy. Please note this does not include a gift box, folklore leaflet or any wrapping just bubble wrap.
Gift leaflets are included with each item explaining the stone's folklore so perfect for a gift. I cleanse each stone then attune to Reiki and program with sacred Reiki and Angelic symbols. Please note I do not make any healing or other claims for my jewellery. I only use genuine semi precious stones which contain colour variation and occlusions these are part of the natural stone.
Lapis Lazuli is September's birthstone. It was the stone of royalty in ancient Egypt. It is believed to be very protective against psychic attack and to be a very calming stone helping insomnia.
All information is for educational purposes only and not meant as medical advice or a replacement for medical treatment.