rainbow Obsidian circle pendant
This is a minimalist rainbow obsidian pendant with sterling silver 3D frame necklace. This is not hallmarked or stamped.
Stone approx. 10mm
Hung on 18inch sterling silver chain.
- You will receive the item in the photo unless it has already sold, then you will receive a similar item. As these are natural products stones do vary .
- I take 2 to 3 days to process items ready for shipping.
- Due to the high cost of tracking in the UK all items are sent untracked.
- Average shipping times start from when you received an email stating that I have shipped your item (please check your junk/spam folder as these will often land there).
- Average shipping times for international orders is 10 to 30 working days depending on your country's customs. UK shipping times 2 to 10 working days.
- If you need an item quickly please contact me before ordering so I can let you know if I can fulfill your requirements.
- You can upgrade your packaging to include a greetings card, handmade by me, by selecting the card upgrade you want next to the price (you only need to do this for one item if you want one card).
- You can also downgrade your packaging to economy. Please note this does not include a gift box, folklore leaflet or any wrapping just bubble wrap.
Gift leaflets are included with each item explaining the stone's folklore so perfect for a gift. I cleanse each stone then attune to Reiki and program with sacred Reiki and Angelic symbols. Please note I do not make any healing or other claims for my jewellery. I only use genuine semi precious stones which contain colour variation and occlusions these are part of the natural stone.
Obsidian is believed to be a strongly protective stone, forming a shield against negativity, blocking psychic attack and absorbing negative energies from the environment. Obsidian is also thought to draw out mental stress and tension. It stimulates growth on all levels, urging exploration of the unknown and opening new horizons.
All information is for educational purposes only and not meant as medical advice or a replacement for medical treatment.