Small round Nephrite Jade pendant
This is a women's small lightweight (hollow backed) round sterling silver dark green Jade pendant necklace. Stones will vary from the photos.
Stone approx. 10mm
18 inch sterling silver chain
- DUE TO CHANGES IN GOVERNMENT REGULATIONS I WILL NO LONGER BE ABLE TO SHIP TO GERMANY
- DUE TO INCREASED SHIPPING PRICES I AM UNABLE TO PROVIDE FREE SHIPPING TO AFRICA, SOUTH AMERICA & CHINA.
- HERE'S A LINK TO ADD TRACKING/DELIVERY CONFIRMATION TO YOUR BASKET(THIS IS REQUIRED FOR INDIA) Item Tracking
- You will receive a similar item to the one in the photo. As these are handmade natural products stones do vary and wire wrapping etc will be slightly different.
- I take 2 to 3 working days to process items ready for shipping.
- Due to the high cost of tracking in the UK all items are sent untracked.
- Average shipping times start from when you received an email stating that I have shipped your item (please check your junk/spam folder as these will often land there).
- Average shipping times for international orders is 10 to 30 working days depending on your country's customs. UK shipping times 2 to 10 working days.
- If you need an item quickly please contact me before ordering so I can let you know if I can fulfill your requirements.
- You can upgrade your packaging to include a greetings card, handmade by me, by selecting the card upgrade you want next to the price (you only need to do this for one item if you want one card).
- You can also downgrade your packaging to economy. Please note this does not include a gift box, folklore leaflet or any wrapping just bubble wrap.
Gift leaflets are included with each item explaining the stone's folklore so perfect for a gift. I cleanse each stone then attune to Reiki and program with sacred Reiki and Angelic symbols. Please note I do not make any healing or other claims for my jewellery. I only use genuine semi precious stones which contain colour variation and occlusions these are part of the natural stone.
Jade is the gemstone for a 12th anniversary. Jade is a symbol of serenity and purity. It signifies wisdom gathered in tranquillity. It is said to increase love and nurturing & be a protective stone, keeping the wearer from harm and bringing harmony. Jade is believed to attract good luck and friendship. It is thought to soothe the mind, releasing negative thoughts & stimulating ideas.
All information is for educational purposes only and not meant as medical advice or a replacement for medical treatment.