Ten Tumblestone Bundle
These are a bundle of ten tumblestones including rose quartz, dalmation jasper, moonstone, carnelian, botswana agate, bloodstone, rhodonite, green aventurine and white howlite.
Sizes range from 15 to 30 mm
- DUE TO CHANGES IN GOVERNMENT REGULATIONS I WILL NO LONGER BE ABLE TO SHIP TO GERMANY
- DUE TO INCREASED SHIPPING PRICES I AM UNABLE TO PROVIDE FREE SHIPPING TO AFRICA, SOUTH AMERICA & CHINA.
- HERE'S A LINK TO ADD TRACKING/DELIVERY CONFIRMATION TO YOUR BASKET(THIS IS REQUIRED FOR INDIA) Item Tracking
- You will receive a similar item to the one in the photo. As these are handmade natural products stones do vary and wire wrapping etc will be slightly different.
- I take 2 to 3 working days to process items ready for shipping.
- Due to the high cost of tracking in the UK all items are sent untracked.
- Average shipping times start from when you received an email stating that I have shipped your item (please check your junk/spam folder as these will often land there).
- Average shipping times for international orders is 10 to 30 working days depending on your country's customs. UK shipping times 2 to 10 working days.
- If you need an item quickly please contact me before ordering so I can let you know if I can fulfill your requirements.
- You can upgrade your packaging to include a greetings card, handmade by me, by selecting the card upgrade you want next to the price (you only need to do this for one item if you want one card).
- You can also downgrade your packaging to economy. Please note this does not include a gift box, folklore leaflet or any wrapping just bubble wrap.
Gift leaflets are included with each item explaining the stone's folklore so perfect for a gift. I cleanse each stone then attune to Reiki and program with sacred Reiki and Angelic symbols. Please note I do not make any healing or other claims for my jewellery. I only use genuine semi precious stones which contain colour variation and occlusions these are part of the natural stone.
Agate is one of the oldest known stones that was believed to heal and bring luck. Ancient texts say that Agate was a highly valued talisman and amulet, able to quench ones thirst, protect from fevers; and there are even legends that say that Persian magicians used Agate to divert unwanted storms. Agate is believed to help the wearer to choose between true and false friends. Agate is also said to be an excellent stone for rebalancing and harmonising body, mind and spirit. It is thought to cleanse and stabilise the aura, eliminating and transforming negativity. It is also believed to soothe and calm inner anger or tension creating a sense of security and safety.
All information is for educational purposes only and not meant as medical advice or a replacement for medical treatment.