Tiny Bloodstone pendant 12mm
This is a tiny sterling Silver round green bloodstone pendant necklace.
bloodstone approx. 8mm.
Pendant approx. 12mm not including bail.
Hung on 18 inch sterling silver chain.
- You will receive the item in the photo unless it has already sold, then you will receive a similar item. As these are natural products stones do vary .
- I take 2 to 3 days to process items ready for shipping.
- Due to the high cost of tracking in the UK all items are sent untracked.
- Average shipping times start from when you received an email stating that I have shipped your item (please check your junk/spam folder as these will often land there).
- Average shipping times for international orders is 10 to 30 working days depending on your country's customs. UK shipping times 2 to 10 working days.
- If you need an item quickly please contact me before ordering so I can let you know if I can fulfill your requirements.
- You can upgrade your packaging to include a greetings card, handmade by me, by selecting the card upgrade you want next to the price (you only need to do this for one item if you want one card).
- You can also downgrade your packaging to economy. Please note this does not include a gift box, folklore leaflet or any wrapping just bubble wrap.
Gift leaflets are included with each item explaining the stone's folklore so perfect for a gift. I cleanse each stone then attune to Reiki and program with sacred Reiki and Angelic symbols. Please note I do not make any healing or other claims for my jewellery. I only use genuine semi precious stones which contain colour variation and occlusions these are part of the natural stone.
Bloodstone is said to be an excellent blood cleanser and a powerful healing stone. It is thought to heighten intuition and increase creativity. It is also said to be grounding and protective, drawing off negative energy. It stimulates dreaming and is a powerful revitaliser. It is said to assist in acting in the present moment, it calms and revitalises the mind, dispels confusion and enhances decision-making.
All information is for educational purposes only and not meant as medical advice or a replacement for medical treatment.