Minimalist Snowflake Obsidian ring
This is a women's minimalist sterling silver snowflake obsidian adjustable ring.
Stone approx. 8mm.
Ring is adjustable and should fit most ring sizes.
- DUE TO CHANGES IN GOVERNMENT REGULATIONS I WILL NO LONGER BE ABLE TO SHIP TO GERMANY
- DUE TO INCREASED SHIPPING PRICES I AM UNABLE TO PROVIDE FREE SHIPPING TO AFRICA, SOUTH AMERICA & CHINA.
- HERE'S A LINK TO ADD TRACKING/DELIVERY CONFIRMATION TO YOUR BASKET(THIS IS REQUIRED FOR INDIA) Item Tracking
- You will receive a similar item to the one in the photo. As these are handmade natural products stones do vary and wire wrapping etc will be slightly different.
- I take 2 to 3 working days to process items ready for shipping.
- Due to the high cost of tracking in the UK all items are sent untracked.
- Average shipping times start from when you received an email stating that I have shipped your item (please check your junk/spam folder as these will often land there).
- Average shipping times for international orders is 10 to 30 working days depending on your country's customs. UK shipping times 2 to 10 working days.
- If you need an item quickly please contact me before ordering so I can let you know if I can fulfill your requirements.
- You can upgrade your packaging to include a greetings card, handmade by me, by selecting the card upgrade you want next to the price (you only need to do this for one item if you want one card).
- You can also downgrade your packaging to economy. Please note this does not include a gift box, folklore leaflet or any wrapping just bubble wrap.
Gift leaflets are included with each item explaining the stone's folklore so perfect for a gift. I cleanse each stone then attune to Reiki and program with sacred Reiki and Angelic symbols. Please note I do not make any healing or other claims for my jewellery. I only use genuine semi precious stones which contain colour variation and occlusions these are part of the natural stone.
Snowflake Obsidian is associated with the starsign Virgo and is said to be a calming and soothing stone. It is thought to teach you to value mistakes as well as successes. It is believed to be a stone of purity providing balance for body, mind and spirit & helping you recognise and release “wrong thinking” and stressful mental patterns.
All information is for educational purposes only and not meant as medical advice or a replacement for medical treatment.